Jag deltar i

måndag 8 april 2013

Engelska meningar

Moderaterna is a swedish party in the government.
I don't want to be in a party.
Fredrik Reinfeldt is the leader of Moderaterna which is a party.
I don't like Folkpartiet which is a swedish party.


Yesterday it was 18 degrees.
Today it was 25 degrees.
In Turkey there are 35 degrees.
On a cold day in Sweden we have about -10 degrees.

The statue of Liberty is situated in USA.
The statue of Liberty is a big statue.
I like the statue of Liberty.
I haven't seen the statue of Liberty in real life.

To illustrate my opinion I want to show you this.
To illustrate that I have my lawyer.
To illustrate that I like you I give you this.
To illustrate my point I bought this.

Whose bike is this?
I would like to know whose smelly socks these are.
Whose shoes are these?
Whose horse is this?

Who's your neighbour?
Who's your sister?
I'm the one who's going to make it to the first team.
I'm the one who's best.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar